miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2018

MY LIFE

My name is Valerie Camacho , I was born in Barranquilla , January 13 of 2001 at 10:30 am. I am a Capricorn I don't really believe in the horoscope , but I read it sometimes. I am studying in the Lyndon B. Johnson School , have been studying in that same school for almost all my life , exactly fourteen years , from stem to now that I am in senior year , I have a lot of great memories from the school that I am going to miss dearly , like all the events , some teachers that were really great to my and obviously all my friends. I hope to be a veterinarian one day and at the same time have a business degree so that I can expand my mom's legacy , her business that she built from the ground and I want to expand it , and make it all better . If being a veterinarian does not work out ,  I hope that I can study in the area of medicine and business or if not just business. I like dancing , shopping , love being with animals , I love fashion and a lot of more stuff . I don't like ignorant people , I don't like posh people . I really love traveling , I kind of do it a lot since I have a amazing aunt , that gifted me the pleasure of traveling , but one things that I am really staring to not like is the plane ride , I really don't like those . I really like traveling on cars or buses. I think that it gives you a totally different perspective and helps you appreciate the city or country you rein even more. I am on my senior year and I am really excited to close these school chapter and start a new even more mature one and hopefully I will succeed.

1 comentario: